Due to Covid-19, Relax & Wax will now be implementing new safety measures to ensure every single guest can feel confident they are entering a safe, sanitized environment. Our goal is to make sure your health is never compromised!
Please familiarize yourself with the following policies:
1. Prior to every appointment, each client will be asked to fill out a release and waiver of liability giving consent to perform services knowing the risks of Covid-19.
2. Clients will be taken on a one on one, appointment only basis. Each client will be asked to text or call when they have arrived for their appointment from their cars and will be called in when their appointment is ready to begin.
3. Clients are not permitted to bring guests.
4. Personal belongings will be limited to purse/wallet and keys. All other belongings, such as drinks, food, or anything not directly required for their service will be asked to be left in the car.
4. Each client will be asked to wear a mask. If the client shows up for their appointment without a mask, a mask will be provided for them for an additional charge of $2. If the client refuses to purchase a mask, they will be asked to reschedule. If there is a medical reason preventing you from wearing your mask, the mask will not be required.
5. I will wear a mask at all times while performing services on clients.
6. Each client will be asked to sanitize their hands with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building. The client will only be allowed to use the bathroom if it is an emergency, otherwise, the only room they are to enter is the treatment room.
7. Before any services begin, I will sanitize my hands, in front of each customer, followed by putting on a fresh pair of gloves.
8. I will disinfect every surface between each client using Barbacide wipes. I will give myself 15 minutes between each client to ensure every surface has been disinfected including the front door.
9. Water and coffee will no longer be offered to clients to limit the amount of contact each person has within the salon.
10. Anyone who is sick, lives with someone who is sick, or was exposed directly to Covid-19 will be asked to reschedule their appointment until they or their family members are healthy.
2240 Monroe Ave.
Rochester NY, 14618
Phone:Call or Text
**Please be aware that I am only one person and do not have a receptionist. If I do not answer the phone, I am most likely with a client, so please leave me a message or send me a text. Text messages are much easier for me to return in between clients. Thank you for your patience!**
Relax & Wax believes in achieving your beauty goals with all natural products. The health and integrity of your skin is always our first priority. Experience results without the unnecessary chemicals!
Offering skin care, waxing, makeup & lash services; everything we do is created for your relaxation and beauty needs. Our cozy atmosphere and ability to put our clients needs first is what sets us apart.
Come Relax with us!
Tue: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Thurs: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm
By Appointment Only
To inquire about lash extensions and microblading services, please contact Jessica Bugay at 716-940-0070